Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Adios, Kaohsiung

I left Kaohsiung last weekend. I'll miss a few things.

Mostly, I'll miss my new friends, Nato and Chista. Nato owns the hostel and Chista is his girlfriend. Life would have been difficult without all of their assistance - getting food, getting places, and getting a phone to name a few. Faithful blog followers will remember Nato as the tangerine-giver from my "Taiwanese Nice" post.

Anyhow, his hostel, Chez Kiki, was the cleanest I have ever stayed at. The interior design was refreshing and thoughtful. Nato has a great place and works hard to ensure sure his guests make the most of their stay. For that, I am grateful. Check out Nato's blog here: natojay.blogspot.com

Here is the inside of the hostel (main room, third floor):






















Here is Kiki, the mascot of the hostel: 

Awweeeeeee ...

No comments:

Post a Comment