Friday, December 10, 2010

This Weekend

Don't expect any posts tomorrow; I have a busy weekend ahead of me:

Tonight, I'm going to Kaohsiung for a night out with a cute Taiwanese girl. I met her at the gym and initially had some serious reservations about the ethics of skeezing at the gym, but ultimately, I'm glad I did. Haha: silly in hindsight, like I'd ever regret skeezing - no way. Anyhow, she's going to give me a tour of the city, and afterwords, we'll meet up with some friends for drinks. Ideally, I'll sleep *cough*getsome*cough* at her place. More realistically, I'll catch a late bus back to my place. After all, it's the first time we are hanging out - demonstrating my awesomeness usually spans a few hangouts.

Saturday, we are going to spend a day doing some traveling in Pingtung county. Maybe an aquarium. Maybe picking fruit at some orchards. It's a surprise. She also volunteered to help me find a gym and motorcycle because my solo trip was a failure. What a sweetheart.

Sunday, we are picking out carpet samples. Just kidding.

Actually, I'm starting paragliding lessons on Sunday. I'm pretty stoked about it, too. My pilot license does me little good here with the language barrier, suffocating airspace restrictions, and lack of general aviation infrastructure. Paragliding will get me back into the skies and it's pretty economic, comparatively. My good friend started paragliding last summer and sparked my intrigue. Here, the winter winds are ideal for paragliding, so I've decided to forgo scuba diving until summer in lieu of paragliding.

Did I mention I'm stoked about it? I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment