Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I'm Drinking - Avocado Smoothie

I don't have a sweet-tooth; I have an avocado-tooth. So, naturally, I was overjoyed to find a mom-and-pop smoothie place that had avocado smoothies. Don't think avocados would be good in smoothie form? Think again. This is one of many things the Taiwanese are incredibly adept at turning into drinks.

Jamba Juice has nothing on this place. Well, other than a menu I can read unassisted, of course.

My smoothie consumption and quality of life covary more than I'd like to admit. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm here in the Philippines and have been hooked on Buko (young coconut) juice. It has ice and condensed milk in it so I drink it til I get brain-freeze.. and then drink some more. Really addicting so I can understand your 'cado-smoothie jones.

    ReplyDelete