Sunday, January 16, 2011

Things I Found Secondhand

I am looking for a backpacking tent. My paragliding coach recommended looking at a surplus/secondhand store called Bbbobo. I spent some time scoping for a tent today with no luck. However, I did find...




... A breast pump. Being both childless and boobless, I didn't know these existed. I am still trying not to believe they exist in a secondhand store.










2MBs!!!! KICK ASSS!






It's gonna take more than a few floppy discs to store George Michaels MP3 rips, though.
No Chinese on the box; shame on someone but not the usual suspects.



These are glasses filled with stones.

                                
Insert wooden penis caption here.

Maybe I won't find a tent. It's still fun looking, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment